*** 본 상품의 평균 배송일은 약 4달입니다.***
The Lunt 130 mm Universal telescope is THE complete telescope. This refractor-based system has a precision-aligned triplet ED lens with a 130 mm aperture, for truly stunning daytime and nighttime applications.
The Lunt 130 mm easily switches from Hydrogen Alpha configuration to its nighttime mode with the quick and easy removal of its internal module. With the Lunt 130 mm Universal Day and Night Telescope by your side, you wont need anything else!
- Lunt 130 mm Universal Day & Night OTA
- Ring set assembly (with dovetail & Red Dot Sun Finder handle)
- Hard case with custom foam insert.
The Lunt 130 mm Universal Telescope offers the ultimate in viewing, containing a precision-aligned triplet ED Lens with a 130 mm aperture that allows you to delve into the Sun’s stunning features or take a trip through the night sky.
Hot spots, prominences and more explode into view as you tune using the hydrogen alpha module — and the night sky will never feel closer to Earth once the stars come out. This stunning lens will take you on a trip through the cosmos!
Lunt’s Universal Telescopes support multiple wavelength configurations.
Simply swap out your hydrogen alpha module for a white light wedge or a Calcium K module for a true “blue” view.
Or, replace the H-alpha module with the focuser of your choice. Now you have a top-of-the-line, extra-low dispersion (ED) nighttime telescope to view planets, stars, the Moon and anything else in between!
The Lunt 130 mm Universal Telescope does it all — with room to spare!
Lunt 130 mm Telescope Specifications
- Telescope Type: Universal Day and Night
- Universal Capabilities: H-alpha, CaK, White Light, Lunar, Planetary, Deep Space, Terrestrial.
- Aperture: 130 mm
- Objective Type: Professional Grade APO Triplet
- Objective Material: FLP51
- Objective Coating: Ion Assist Broadband AR
- Focal Ratio: F/7
- Focal Length: 910 mm
- Focuser Options: Dual Speed Lunt Crayford, Dual Speed Rack and Pinion, or Dual Speed Feather Touch
- Mounting: CNC Mounting Rings and Vixen Style Dovetail
- Storage: Aluminum Finished Hard Case with Fitted Foam
- H-alpha Etalon Type: Modular
- Etalon Wavelength: 656.28 nm
- Etalon Bandpass: <0.65 Å Single Stack, <0.45 Å Double Stack
- Etalon Material: UV Grade Fused Silica
- Etalon Tuning: Doppler True Barometric Pressure Tuning
- Doppler Shifting: Instant
- Blocking Filter Size: 12 mm, 18 mm, 34 mm, Diagonal and Straight Through
- Blocking Filter Bandpass: 6 Å
- Sun Finder: Red Dot Sun Finder Handle
- CaK*Filter Type: Rear Mount CaK Module
- Filter Wavelength: 393.4 nm
- Filter Bandpass: 2.2 Å
- White Light*Filter Type: Front Mount Film Filter, Rear Mount White Light Wedge
- Filter Bandpass: Broadband White Light. AR/UV Blocking
- Lunar, Planetary, Deep Space, Terrestrial: Converts to a conventional professional grade APO triplet for all your nighttime requirements. See optional equipment for additional specifications.
- Theoretical Max Magnification: 225 x